“terrific food at great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Statesville, North Carolina
“terrific food at great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Probably the best burger I've had in decades. My wife had a soft taco with mahi mahi that equalled the burger. Nice beer selection. Place not too fancy - fits almost any budget. Quality is the best.

Visited December 2012

91% Recommend
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went in to Big Billy's today for the first time and what a pleasant surprise! The restaurant was themed in a tropical decor and was spotless! The atmosphere was pleasing and relaxing. I could tell by the rest of the patrons they too were enjoying their experience. I eat fried green tomatoes everywhere I go and I can honestly say that Big Billy's is the BEST! Our waitress, Lo, was incredible. She was extrememly knowledgeable in all the entree's as well as the overall business and its history. She met us with a smile and great attitude. She gave us ample time to decide what we would like and did not make us feel rushed. Lo...you are the epitome of what would be expected in a Southern Waitress! YOU ROCK! The Manager today was Doug. He came by a couple of times to make sure that we were taken care of and enjoying our visit. What I found to be cool about Doug is that the way I was facing I could tell how he gaged himself to come over to the table (twice) as not to seem bothersome or annoying. He did his job well!! Way to go DOUG! I normally enjoy happy hours on the other side of the Tanger Outlet area but will now make Big Billy's Burger Joint my happy hour of choice location. I could not conclude this review without mentioning that the rest of the staff was fantastic. Whether they were your server or not, if they walked by and there was an empty plate, they would pick it up. If your beverage was empty or low, they would offer a refill. They have the true "Team" concept down and know how to take care of their customers! I ordered the basic Bubba Burger and it came perfect! My mother and my sisters did as well. Thanks Again BBBJ!!!

“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Heard about this place from a friend and are glad we finally checked it out! We had great turkey and beef burgers. The jalapeño pimento cheese was delicious. We also loved the tater tots. We had great service from Jonathan, too. We will definitely go back.

Ladson, South Carolina
“Local Flavor Done Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

This restaurant has a friendly atmosphere in a great location (near the outlet malls). The food was delicious and perfectly portioned. There was something for kids and adults. The use of top rated Angus beef made the burgers tasty with an amazing combination of toppings (The Lowcountry Burger had a fried green tomato, cole slaw, pimento-jalapeno cheese, and fried shrimp -- Yummy!). You will definitely want to stop by here when in Charleston (and you may end up coming back)!!

Charleston, South Carolina
“One of our favorite places to unwind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

The week would not be complete without a trip to "Big Billy's. The food is always consistent, the best burgers around!! I can have my well done burger cooked just right and still juicy and my husband can have his medium rare. There is something for everyone here, the salads are so fresh and they have some delicious different dressings to make it more interesting. The service is always top notch, our server Katlyn was friendly and treated us like royalty. Always just the right amount of attention here and management is always present to step it up and make sure everyone is given excellent service. The atmosphere is fun and makes you feel like you are on vacation.