“Excellent Service and Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent Service and Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Few of my best buds and I went to KSG Northwoods for the first time about a week ago and as soon as we walked in we were greeted and sat quickly. Our server returned with our $2 mimosas and she answered our many questions about the menu. I ordered the Texas Heart Stopper. It was fantastic along with their delicious waffle fries!!! The mimosas were delicious as well! Few bites in Katie, the manager came to our table to ask how everything was and if we needed anything else. The staff was very helpful, energetic, and treated us like we were apart of their family. Going to go back very soon to enjoy the heated patio they have! Thanks KSG for a great experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

After a pretty rough week, I stopped to KSG to meet a friend for nachos, wings, and conversation. During my recap of a previous evening gone bad I used my best Rosie Perez impression, I pointed in the direction of Katie (manager) by accident. Katie came right over and joined in the hilarious conversation. Afterwards, she introduced herself and asked if we needed anything.

Katie is indeed a breath of fresh air to the KSG Northwood's Mall. She was warm, friendly, inviting, and hilarious. We need more people like her in the Food and Beverage industry.
I demand she is cloned immediately. lol

Thanks for all that you do Katie. My friend and I will be back again!

South Carolina
“Seemed more like a bar.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here for supper with my wife. The big bar and multiple tv's dominate the place. Seemed more like a sports bar than a restaurant. All of the tv's were blaring football and I could hardly here myself think, much less hear what my wife was saying.

I ordered the Rueben because I love a good Reuben. This sandwich had all of the ingredients of a Reuben (I checked) but it tasted very bland. The mashed potatoes had some sort of aftertase. I ended up sending them back and got some waffle fries which were OK but certainly nothing special. They had a lot of beer on tap but no dark beer. I had to settle for a bottle of Guiness.

My wife had the build your own salad and the macaroni and cheese which she said were very good. I was ready to leave as soon as we got through eating because the place was so noisy.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant surprise quick bite turened into grat evening out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stopped into King Street at Northwoods before a show. We were greeted by smiles and seated on the patio. The manager came over and greeted us as well. We ordered our food and were served in great timing. The food was very good. The manager came over again to check on us again and was exceptional pleasant with a charming with a great since of humor. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and stayed a good while laughing and talking skipping the show. We will certainly return. Thank you Sara and Heather for a pleasant experience

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“hands down, best place to go in north charleston!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place is great and has some of the best drink specials around. They have some kind of special everyday. Great place to just go relax and have a good time. The staff is awesome, a very "Cheers" vibe bar. To top it off the food is outstanding as well. Definitely a great place to go. I come at least once a week because of the atmosphere and friendly feel.