“Good food and lots of screens” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good food and lots of screens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had dinner here with family while visiting the mall. Ordered the Blackened chicken sandwich. They don't skimp on the blackened seasoning which is nice. Waffle fries were very good. My daughter liked her grilled cheese and parents enjoyed their entrees as well. Looking forward to going back with friends for happy hour.

79% Recommend
“Christmas Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I just wanted to say thank you so much for being open on Christmas, I know it must be a sacrifice to spend it at work rather than with your family but me and my family were very grateful! Our server Nathan was very attentive, polite, and very nice as was the manager. We loved the atmosphere and the food, thank you again for making our Christmas great!

“Amazing as always.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Got the fried buffalo chicken sandwich and itwas honestly the best I've ever had. The ranch dressing here is the greatest too. Thanks to Somer and the rest of the amazing staff at KSG NC

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
beaufort sc
“First time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My mother in law and I went here for lunch yesterday. We enjoyed everything. The hostess sat us at a great table to accomodate the cadillac of strollers! My burger was cooked just how I asked and from what I was told my mother in law enjoyed her salmon as well. Nathan was very sweet, he is super great with people and took good care of us making sure our tea was full!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bluffton, South Carolina
“review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had just gotten to the Mall and hungry. King Street was right at the enterance. Nathan was very sweet and right there to meet our every needs with out being overbearing . The salmon was out of this world. If you are in the area it is a must visit.