“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Columbia, South Carolina
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

What a great place, clean, lively with sooooo many choices of sandwhich combinations, great sides, the salad bar was outstanding and the cake my co worker purchased was too much for 2 of us and simply the best coconut cake I have ever tasted. This place has been voted best deli in Charleston for many years and I understand why!

Visited January 2013

Greer, SC
“Excellent lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate lunch here with my family. I have eaten at other East Bay Deli locations. This one is just as good as the other ones, nice is a compliment.

Chicago, Illinois
“Kinda pricey...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love deli foods and the sandwich was OK but I am used to the deli's in the city and this one just doesn't compare. I had a corned beef on rye with swiss cheese and chips on the side. the corned beef was just OK and the rye was pretty good. My total was $8.64 and for an average sandwich I thought it was a little on the pricey side.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Virginia
“YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I were waiting to go on a harbor cruise and needed to get some lunch. We drove around and stumbled upon EBD. The sandwiches were lg. and delicious. We knew it must be pretty good when 2 police officers came in. They always know where the good food is. Great place to grab a sandwich !! There were a ton of people coming in to pick up orders while we ate. Must be very popular with the locals.

Visited October 2012
Bountiful, Utah
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I ordered The American at the East Bay Deli while staying in Charleston. The food was excellent and the pricing is reasonable. This is an excellent place to stop while traveling on business.

Visited October 2012