I have stayed at this hotel many times but the last two months it has gone down hill. Rooms are not as clean, slow internet service, front desk clerks really do not care and the General Manager totaly ignored returning my call. The phone service inside the hotel is bad from a mobile. You ahce to go outside to call. I also experience a problem with front desk personel and the Hotel Manager. I had bought a new computer mouse the few days that I had stay there. When I left I forgot to pack it.I was told they did not find one in the room. Other words someone stole it. My fault, my mistake, but I called the hotel the next day and it took days for some one to return my call. I asked the General Manager to return my call several times and he did not do it. I even went by and talked to him and he had all kind of excuses for not returning my call. He simply just did not return it. No excuse for a General Manager at a hotel. They need to relly make some improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd. hotel is located near Charleston Southern University and Trident Medical Center. Our hotel is convenient to local businesses such as Boeing, Force Protection, DuPont, and Joint Base Charleston - Air Force Base. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Charleston-University Blvd
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd Hotel North Charleston