Okay so my boyfriend is in the military and this is where he spends a significant amount of time. This is his home away from home. This hotel is loved by so many that its always booked.
The beds are so comfortable and soft but not too soft. The rooms are always very clean especially the bathroom and kitchen area.
We have stayed in, I believe every type of room they have, from a 1 bedroom suite to the 2 bedroom suite and we love it every time. It's just the right amount of spacious.
The workout equipment is sufficient to get your buff on and the pool is nice and cozy. We use their washers and dryers and have had no real issues except people will take your things out if you don't come down and take them out yourself - only a few washers and dryers - so makes sense not to hog them when others need them.
Every staff member is so pleasant and professional, from the desk to maintenance. The food is always good and the choices sufficient. The cost to stay here with food included is truly an excellent value. I really don't know how they do it. And certain nights they provide spirits with dinner for the grown folks who need it. And there is no limit - just be down during meal times.
Whenever he books a hotel I hope that he books here because it truly is a good space to rest in. Did I say excellent staff, good neighborly guests, great community kind of hotel. In fact I usually demand that he choose this hotel. For the past 2 years we've stayed here for 6 months+ at a time - that's how much I love this hotel.
It's not too far from shopping and restaurants are all around North Charleston and it may be a 20 - 30 minute ride downtown and to the beaches (depending on traffic). It's a great location in a charming city!
Stay here and you won't be disappointed!
This is a newer type of Staybridge because others don't measure up to this one at all. I stayed in one in Ft. Lauderdale and ewwww nothing like this one. Wasn't bad but wasn't as new and freshly kept.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites North Charleston Hotel North Charleston
- Staybridge Suites North Charleston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Staybridge Suites Charleston, discover the best of the Lowcountry with modern amenities. Our new hotel offers spacious suite accommodations with kitchens and upscale features including indoor pool and fitness center. We proudly serve a complimentary daily hot breakfast and an evening manager s reception from Tuesday-Thursday. A convenient location in North Charleston is within just a few miles from the region s largest employers including the US Naval Weapons Research Center (SPAWAR), Robert Bosch Corp., Global Aeronautica, Boeing, American LaFrance, Charleston Convention Center, and the Charleston Airport. If you re in the area for leisure, the hotel is convenient to Historic Downtown Charleston, North Charleston Coliseum, South Carolina Aquarium, Kiawah Island, Drayton Hall, Magnolia Place, Fort Sumter, Patriot s Point, Family Circle Tennis Stadium, numerous golf courses and hundreds of shops in Northwoods Mall, Centre Pointe/Tanger Outlets, and Mount Pleasant Town Center. Our pet-friendly hotel offers spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens (including refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave), 42 LCD TVs, free wired and wireless Internet, cordless speaker phone and voice mail. Other features include 24 hr business center, library, free laundry facilities, fitness center, and indoor pool. Children under 18 always stay free, and sleeper sofabeds in every room are perfect for kids and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites North Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.