Our room was OK, but outside noise was a big problem. Hotel is located right next to the highway (like 50 feet from the overpass), so traffic noise was noticeable, especially when emergency vehicles went by with sirens blaring, which happened more often than you would think. Also, people and vehicle noise from the parking lot was annoying. This is a hotel where you drive up to the outside door of all rooms on the first floor. There is not sufficient insulation so when people are just talking normally when they walk past the room, it sounds like they are IN the room. Our first night here, two people were arrested and hauled away in handcuffs. Seriously. The breakfast room is way too small for a hotel this size. Both mornings we had to deal with wall to wall people and had to squeeze through the traffic jam. Not fun. We cut our stay here short one day and would not stay here again. Not up to LaQuinta standards.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Charleston Hotel
- La Quinta Charleston Hotel North Charleston
- La Quinta Charleston
- Charleston La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Charleston North is just north of Charleston International Airport and Air Force Base. Easy highway access puts you close to all area attractions: Historic Charleston and Fort Sumter, Carolina Ice Palace and North Charleston Coliseum, the Performing Arts Center and ...see moreSouth Carolina Aquarium. In less than twenty minutes, reach the beaches, Patriot's Point/Yorktown, Fort Moultrie, and Magnolia, Middleton, and Boone Hall Plantations. Enjoy Frankies and Whirling Waters Fun Parks, and the woodland and wetland trails of Wannamaker Park. We are close to Northwoods Mall and Cinema, a variety of great restaurants, and plenty of challenging golf courses. The La Quinta Inn Charleston North provides spacious and comfortable rooms with free high-speed Internet access, a 27-inch television with movies-on-demand and available video games, a coffee maker and speakerphone with data port connection. King rooms feature a recliner and plenty of workspace. Our staff prepares a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM to help you start the day off right. We also have a refreshing swimming pool (heated seasonally). Centrally located with easy access from I-26 at Ashley Phosphate Road (exit 209). Convenient for visitors to the Citadel, College of Charleston, and Medical University of South Carolina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Charleston North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.