Stayed at the North Charleston La Quinta on a weekend Jaunt to Charleston. We normally don't stay at anything less than 4 or 5 star hotels on vacation, but since we had our dog with us, we chose pet friendly La Quinta. The friendliness and helpfulness from the staff was superb...better then most 4 & 5 star hotels we usually stay. They even printed out a map/directions to our sightseeing destinations from the hotel for us. Breakfast was good and the room was clean. The drive was about 15-20 minutes to Downtown Charleston. TIP when in Charleston the Trolleys are free to get around. Good restaurants to go ar Magnolia's and Hymen's. We also thought the Magnolia Plantation was nice.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Charleston Hotel
- La Quinta Charleston Hotel North Charleston
- La Quinta Charleston
- Charleston La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Charleston North is just north of Charleston International Airport and Air Force Base. Easy highway access puts you close to all area attractions: Historic Charleston and Fort Sumter, Carolina Ice Palace and North Charleston Coliseum, the Performing Arts Center and ...see moreSouth Carolina Aquarium. In less than twenty minutes, reach the beaches, Patriot's Point/Yorktown, Fort Moultrie, and Magnolia, Middleton, and Boone Hall Plantations. Enjoy Frankies and Whirling Waters Fun Parks, and the woodland and wetland trails of Wannamaker Park. We are close to Northwoods Mall and Cinema, a variety of great restaurants, and plenty of challenging golf courses. The La Quinta Inn Charleston North provides spacious and comfortable rooms with free high-speed Internet access, a 27-inch television with movies-on-demand and available video games, a coffee maker and speakerphone with data port connection. King rooms feature a recliner and plenty of workspace. Our staff prepares a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM to help you start the day off right. We also have a refreshing swimming pool (heated seasonally). Centrally located with easy access from I-26 at Ashley Phosphate Road (exit 209). Convenient for visitors to the Citadel, College of Charleston, and Medical University of South Carolina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Charleston North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.