Typical excellent Marriott service from the staff. Very clean and well appointed studio apartment at a very affordable price ($160). Five minute shuttle ride to airport. Excellent choice for our early morning departure; hotel will provide shuttle service 24/7 which is really a plus. Happy Hour buffet left a little to be desired, but considering it didn't cost anything extra, it was certainly adequate. Would definitely stay there again when flying out of Charleston.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Residence Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport welcomes you to the beautiful city of Charleston. Located minutes from the Charleston Airport, Charleston Convention Center/Performing Arts Center, Boeing, Charleston Air Force Base, Naval Weapons Station, FLETC, Blackbaud, Port of Charleston, historic downtown Charleston, and many other exciting attractions. Our 150 suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meetings and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Start your day with a complimentary breakfast in our gatehouse, and join us for our weekday evening hospitality hour. Take advantage of our outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and sport court. We look forward to seeing you throughout the spring season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.