We stayed at the hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday while visiting Charleston. Our party included my wife, two college-age children and myself. We stayed in a suite with two separate beds in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa. The room is a decent size with a nice kitchenette. We didn't make much use of the kitchenette but it seemed adequately stocked with dishes and utensils. The room was clean and in excellent repair. Two minor complaints: the bed mattress was a little firm for my tastes and the TVs would not always get reception on the basic channels. Not a big problem except when you want to watch football. The lobby area was nice and there was always coffee available. The coffee was good with flovored creamers, tea and decaf also available. The hot breakfast every morning was excellent. The scrambled eggs every day were really good, the buscuits and gravy on Sunday were fantastic. There was always plenty of food and plenty of seats. The manager's reception was only available Thursday, which was Thanksgiving. Just salad, cold cuts and potato salad but it was plenty for Thanksgiving evening. The soda fountain machine was a hit with the kids. Plenty of cold beer and wine was available. The staff were all friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The location is extremely convienient for visiting Charleston and the surrounding area. Would definitely stay here again if we return to Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport welcomes you to the beautiful city of Charleston. Located minutes from the Charleston Airport, Charleston Convention Center/Performing Arts Center, Boeing, Charleston Air Force Base, Naval Weapons Station, FLETC, Blackbaud, Port of Charleston, historic downtown Charleston, and many other exciting attractions. Our 150 suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meetings and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Start your day with a complimentary breakfast in our gatehouse, and join us for our weekday evening hospitality hour. Take advantage of our outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and sport court. We look forward to seeing you throughout the spring season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Residence Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Residence Inn