“Great Weekend in Charleston” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5048 International Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29418   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great Weekend in Charleston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

After Reading all the reviews this Hotel seemed to good to be true. Well it is everthing you read about and more. The staff was exceptional. Check in was a breeze, we arrived early before check in and although our room was not ready they quickly changed us to a room that was ready to go. The 2 room suite had a full Kitchen well appointed furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The seperate rooms made it nice getting ready for our days out in Charleston. The Hotel was a quick 10 minute drive to Charleston for a 3rd of the price of staying Downtown. The included Breakfast and Dinner where great time savers and the food was very good and changed from day to day. We are already planning our next visit to Charleston and we will be staying at the Homewood Suites in North Charleston.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cori L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thanks for your review!! I'm happy to hear that you found our location to be a great value. I will share your feedback with our team today. They love TripAdvisor postings, so thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

843-735-5008
Cori.Lovern@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. Clean, large suite and very comfortable. The furniture was newer and very stylish. We even had a Halloween goodie bag, cookies and some bottled water waiting for us when we arrived at our room. The staff was friendly and very welcoming. Unfortunately we cut our stay short due to hurricane...would have loved to have stayed longer.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was very quiet!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cori L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our stay with us! Hopefully you'll be able to stay longer next time!

Blacksburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a great hotel. The employees here seem to have a lot of pride in their work/hotel. They are very nice and helpful (Thanks for the midnight snack). The rooms are very roomy, clean, and quiet. I love the separate bedroom suites. The decor has a nice coastal feel. The beds are great with lots of pillows. I don't normally do breakfast, but after "pre-viewing" what they were offering, I had to try it. I'm glad I did it's one of the best continental breakfasts I’ve ever had. Plus, they have different items each morning. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. I don't think you will be disappointed here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hello! Thanks for your review! I'm so glad you decided to give breakfast a shot here. Our team members really do have a lot of pride in taking good care of our guests' while they are away from home. Thanks for recognizing their efforts.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Newport News, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Best hotel I have ever been to. I asked for a reccomendation for a place to go eat because I was going to be working late and they asked if I would like a meal from dinner to be placed in my room. Dinner was waiting in my microwave when I returned that night. Had 2 bottles of water and a snack waiting for me in my room when I checked in. Staff will bend over backward to make sure your stay is an excellent one. A++++ Rating in my book. Rooms are very comfortable and very roomy.

Room Tip: Doesnt Matter.... they are all awesome.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cori L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We never mind being called the "best hotel!" We look forward to serving you again the next time your travels bring you to Charleston.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great hotel, service, and staff! Delicious breakfast. Comfortable rooms, even the sofa bed was comfy. You could live in this room. It has a full-mini kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, dishes and utensils and a large bathroom. The hotel is located outside the City center, just a quick ride down the highway and you exit right in the middle of downtown Charleston. I loved staying away from town. Plus it was next to a great mall and plenty of eateries. Try it; you'll like it! We did and would stay again.

Room Tip: If you don't want to be in the rush of downtown, this is a great option. It's about 10 minu...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you found our location convenient for your trips downtown. I love being right next door to the Tanger Outlets! (It's especially tempting on lunch breaks during the holiday season!) Thanks again for sharing your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful! The employees were cheerful, knowledgable, and accommodating. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and clean. It is also nice to be offered a hot breakfast in the morning. My husband and I will definitely stay at this Homewood Suites again when our travels bring us back to the Charleston area!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to recognize the service provided by our team members. They LOVE to see great reviews and take real pride in making each of our guests feel at home. We look forward to serving your family again the next time you are in town.

Thanks again!

Shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a great option for visiting Charleston. It has great access to the highway, and is just 10 min. to the downtown.
The service is great, and very unusual for this type of hotel. Staff at the front desk are very knowledgeable, and will even assist with restaurant recommendations in the city, as well as provide directions.
We booked 2 rooms of the same type, but needed connecting rooms. They made the necessary changes to keep us together, and we hardly had to wait for it.
Rooms are well kept, with lot's of light and space, and prices are much more affordable than staying in the city.
A great option for staying in Charleston, and just a whisk away from the city.

Room Tip: If you don't like too much sun, you should choose one of the rooms with plantation shutters.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the very nice review! I'd say that your title just about sums up our goals for accommodating our guests! I'm happy we were able to take care of your family and get you close together. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Thanks again!

843-735-5008 direct

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center? Share your experiences!