“Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard

You added Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9280 University Boulevard, I-26 & SC 78, North Charleston, SC 29406   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Greenwood, South Carolina, United States
“Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I recently went to Charleston to celebrate our anniversary and we didn't want to stay at a Days Inn, Red Roof Inn, etc. So we got a good deal on this hotel from booking.com. The staff was very friendly, the coffee in our room was GREAT, the room itself was very clean and decorated nicely and the bed was actually really comfortable! I have no complaints whatsoever about this hotel. We would (and probably will) stay here again! Definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and loved it. Not noisy at all even though it was close to the breakfas...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Aiken
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel a few times before and everything was nice. Clean and very nice. However on our last stay in March, my wife booked three rooms for three seperate families. We all arrived at the same time and each family paid for their rooms. Once we returned home I noticed on my account that I was charged for 2 rooms. I have contacted the hotel 5 times to date and get the same answer every time. "I will check our records and call you back." They never call. I have had to contact them each time and never speak to the same person. 135.00 will not break me, but I feel completely ripped off. I will never reccomend this hotel or stay there again. Check, and double check your bill.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard

Address: 9280 University Boulevard, I-26 & SC 78, North Charleston, SC 29406
#2 Romantic Hotel in North Charleston
#5 Family Hotel in North Charleston
#5 Business Hotel in North Charleston
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard 2.5*
Our beautiful hotel is conveniently in the quiet western nook on the Charleston Southern University campus. Our Wingate by Wyndham provides exceptional customer service, luxurious guestrooms, 2000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, and an overall astounding facility. We are prepared to meet the needs of both corporate and leisure audiences. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard Hotel North Charleston

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.