Last weekend I spent the weekend at the Aloft convention center in Charleston, SC with my family. I like the modern feel of the hotel and the ease of using technology to make my stays convenient. Overall it was a good experience but daily staff seems to be overworked and not in sync with their customers. Problems included two TV remotes which did not work because they were for the wrong type of TV, a refrigerator that did not work, unmade room after being gone all day with no privacy sign out, advertised entertainment which had happened the day before, and a broken large screen TV in the common bar area, which by the way, wasn't open until 30 mins after Sunday's first NFL playoff game started. On the good side, when the manager got back to work on Monday, she was receptive and committed to making things right, a good sign things may change. In addition, the cook and MX guy were very helpful and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of southern hospitality and bold loft-inspired design, the Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center is just 5 minutes from the airport and 10 to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.