I've stayed a number of Aloft hotels of late and I have to say this one is unfortunately by far the worst. The location isn't too bad - right near Charleston's airport - but the service and amenities have been very hit and miss. My room was not made up two days when I stayed here - one I understand because it was Christmas but the other time they just plain forgot. Toss into that they forgot to replace the used coffee one time when the room was serviced, and I feel like it was housekeeping falling down on the job.
Also of note to mention is the $6 breakfast buffet. Now I understand some hotels feel the need to charge for their breakfast offering, but what you get for what you pay is hardly worth it. A hockey puck like egg something, stale croissants and bananas at the tale end of their shelf life.
The room itself is fine - typical Aloft fare. The shower amenities are nice, bed is comfortable, etc. Parking is plenty. Service at the front desk generally good. It is unfortunate other items mar the overall experience.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of southern hospitality and bold loft-inspired design, the Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center is just 5 minutes from the airport and 10 to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.