First stay at an Aloft hotel. Stayed for one night. Everything was clean and standard as expected. I heard no noise from any neighbors. The hotel didn't seem overly busy though. Plenty of sitting room in the lobby and even outside. Even has an indoor pool.
The front staff was very friendly but not overly enthusiastic. The check in and check out could not have been easier. They were so nice to let us have a late checkout, so we could take showers after running a half-marathon in the morning.
Has a nice modern feel to it with a cool bar that's open in the evening. Play some pool for free if you like. Location is super convenient to the outlets and interstate access. No Charleston charm here, but we knew that ahead of time.
One fun oddity: You don't fill your ice bucket at the end of your hall. You grab a bag out of the freezer by the reception.
The only downside was the slow and buggy internet. Also, the door closing is exceptionally loud if you don't close the doors carefully. I would stay at this location again.
i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the finer things, choose the Aloft Charleston - Experience true southern hospitality at its best. Drop by the WXYZ Bar to mix and mingle with some of our A Lister guests! Located just minutes from the historic district, shopping, dining,and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aloft Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft North Charleston