“Rosemary Inn is a Wonderful Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   804 Carolina Ave., North Augusta, SC 29841   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off 2nd night!
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Rosemary Inn is a Wonderful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay with friendly hosts in an enjoyable historical setting this is the place for you. When I booked our trip I had no idea what a winner this would be. The house is beautiful with magnificent decore. Our room was very comfortable from the sitting area to relax and read, to the preheated beds for sleeping. All the rooms are decorated with tremendous detail and history. Your hosts add to the atmosphere with there tremendous historical knowledgeable of the house and the area. Breakfast was great and the eating atmosphere was also quite nice. You are also within a mile of the river walk, dining, shopping, and other historical sites in N Augusta

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

We have stayed in bed & breakfasts in many old homes, Rosemary Inn is in a catagory all its own. It is truly a, "Mansion". The "Gone With the Wind" staircase is the most spectacular we have ever seen. Breakfast on the magnificent viranda was the ultimate southern experience. All the rooms were large, well decorated and extremely comforatable.
Inkeepers, Kelly and Diana Combs were warm and made us feel as if we were part of the family. They were always there to tend to our needs, but the place is so large, we felt as if we had the place to ourselves. We went for a delightful walk along the Savanah River and through a secluded wooded park. Townspeople were warm and inviting.
All in all, I cannot imagine a better B&B experience

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Rosemary Inn for the Augusta Ironman. We could not have had a better experience. Ignore any negative older posts. The Combs, the new owners, went out of their way to provide me and the other athletes 5-star services. The morning of the event the Combs had a full breakfast ready by 5:30 am. They even offered to drive us to the event and drop us off. The Inn is a beautiful home in a great location. I give this bed and breakfast my highest rating and recommend it to all.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

My family and I traveled to Augusta to participate in a triathlon. This was our first attempt at a get-away with our ten month old twins. The Combs were so gracious and welcoming, even offering to watch the twins so we could enjoy a leisurely breakfast (using both hands). Speaking of breakfast it was delicious. The bed was very comfortable. The property is charming and historic and decorated with pieces from the time period. We will definitely going back.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

My husband and I recently visited the Rosemary Inn B&B to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary and wish we had been able to stay more than just one night! The new owners, Kelly and Diana, are the true definition of hospitable innkeepers. We felt right at home from the moment we walked in the front door. They truly treat guests as family and we felt as if we had known them for years. Though Kelly and Diana are fairly new owners to the B&B, they are full of energy and creative ideas for the home and its guests. The B&B is gorgeous and offers a wealth of rich "Southern" history and charm. (We held our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Reception there 2 years ago and it is a great place to celebrate a wedding or other special occasion as well). Our breakfast the following morning was amazing! The town of North Augusta is very quaint, quiet and slow paced. It's a great place to un-wind and relax! A few must-do's in the area are take a walk to the 'Sno-Cap' Drive-In a few blocks from the Rosemary and get a Coke-float, take a Riverboat Cruise along the Savannah River or an historic boat tour of the Augusta Canal, and enjoy a bike ride at one of the trails that run alongside the Savannah River. If you really want to take a step back in time, there is an authentic drive-in movie theatre called "The Big Mo" located a little less than an hour away. My husband and I highly recommend The Rosemary Inn B&B as a destination to add on your list of places to visit next!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I was looking for a place to stay for my 50th high school reunion and stumbled on the website for the Rosemary Inn. I started doing research and found some negative reviews tha concerned me. I finally realized that the poor reviews were for previous owners - Kelly & Diana bought the property in Nov., 2009. I made my reservation for the Jackson Suite and we couldn't have been more pleased. It was much more than we expected. The facility is absolutely gorgeous, the service was great, the better was large and comfortable and I wanted to bring the bed home with me. The furnishings are unbelievable and Diana & Kelly go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Make sure you reserve a room the next time you visit North Augusta or Augusta. You will be glad you did!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
North Augusta, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

I cannot say enough about this wonderful place. Diana and Kelly Combs are the new owners. Diana took me on an enjoyable tour of the property. It is clear that Diana has her heart and soul in this project. She knows her history and is a wonderful story teller. You will not be disappointed. The house is immaculate. The service is superior. An afternoon on the wrap around porch will definitely take the stress away.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Rosemary Inn? Share your experiences!