Our room was great, a little dated but very clean. The pool was large and clean as well. The upper arking deck was reserved for motorcycles only! Which meant that even though we paid just like them we had to park two blocks down and across the street in the other parking deck. The night time lady manager was very rude to us about where we should park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our suites are oceanfront with a private balcony. Our comfortable well-equipped rooms have kitchens with microwaves, coffee makers and toasters. Our prime location along the grand strand of Myrtle Beach makes area attractions easily accessible. Award winning entertainment and dining surround you. You can shop at the nearby Coastal Grand Mall and newly built Market Commons. Amusement parks and incredible miniature golf courses thrill the young and the young at heart. It's easy to experience all the fun of Myrtle Beach while staying at The Reef. We also sell tickets to many area shows and attractions, packaging is also available! Oceanfront or indoors, The Reef provides a lot of water fun for everyone. Swim from our oceanfront pool to our indoor swimming area. There you will also want to indulge in one our two relaxing whirlpools. There are 1o swim attractions available to you, including a lazy river and large ocean front kiddie pools! Children will enjoy free daily activities during the summer months and their parents will appreciate a night out while the children are entertained by The Reef staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your The Reef at South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef At South Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Reef At South Beach Myrtle
- The Reef Myrtle Beach