I booked a Sunsuite #1606 from Myrtle Beach Rooms for Rent -Greg Williams. I communicated with Greg several times via email before booking and found him to be pleasant and very professional.
The condo we had was clean, but had some wear and tear, but they were not cleanliness issues. It was Oceanfront with a small balcony. A/C worked great. The Palace had very clean interiors, and was in a good central location, no elevator problems, nice beach.
I would recommend you bring your own bath towels as it is much esier that way. If you want daily maid service it is $7 a day.
For the price I paid, I have no complaints, but I do have a couple of suggestions:
1. Replace the Mattress and pillows in the room as they were worn out.
2. Fix the lock on the balcony. Even though we were on the 16th floor, I still like to lock the doors.
I would stay there again and booking with Myrtle Beach Rooms for Rent is the cheapest and best way to go!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach