Well the main thing here is that you don't see your condo until you arrive. Our condo was old and outdated. The bed spread had cigarette burns in it and the balcony's were very dirty. We had a roof top outside our bedroom balcony and it was very nice looking at cigarette butts all week and whatever everyone threw from their balcony's. Staff was helpful and the breakfast each day was a hit with the kids. The buffet is not self serve and consists of scrambled eggs, scrambled cheese eggs, ham,bacon, or sausage rotated each each day, the grits are very good and the biscuits and gravy. Staff does make you feel a little funny when you ask of two of something. The strange thing is, they feed the entire staff breakfast and seem to be able to have whatever they want.
Pool area is beautiful and looks brand new. Beach in front of resort is awesome! Parking is very good with many spaces to accommodate trucks, suburbans etc. overall I would not book here again without seeing my condo. I thought the price was good for the image I saw on the site, not for where we actually stayed. Our service attendant Tomeka was fabulous and catered to our every request. They are close here to being a very good place but just need some finishing touches. Like I said I would not book here again without knowing and seeing my condo, I recommend having contact with them before arriving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professionally managed by Myrtle Beach Rooms for Rent, Palace Resort Luxury Suites is a beautifully designed ocean front contel resort with indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views from your own private ocean front or side ocean view balcony. One or two bedroom condos with amenities that include fully equipped kitchens spacious interiors elevators ample parking in private on-site parking garage with covered access oceanfront restaurant and lounge...And immediate beach access from large sun deck. This wonderful contel resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Our check in office is located directly across the street at 1600 S Ocean Blvd within the Wave Rider Resort Rental Complex. You will need to pick up your keys and parking passes at this location. Minimum age to rent a room- 21 years old. FOR CHECK IN AFTER 8PM, PLEASE CALL DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach