Message from TripAdvisor:

Up to 35% off Spring!
Ranked #97 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nice place to stay but it could be more kid friendly. Rooms was very clean with older style chairs and tables. I like hardwood floors some people don't but it was clean.The beds did not sleep well but was very clean and a little small.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

First off the day we got there the tub was filthy and the water won't go down the drain I opened the drain it was a big pill of hair which means they haven't cleaned the shower prolly in months it was awful the floor seem like it was always wet the kitchen floor mind u and we had BED BUGS rm 1811 this hotel needs to be condemned the service ppl were even rude I will never ever stay there again

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is the first time I have ever encountered a problem at this hotel. The hotel itself was not the problem, but the owners of the unit. The remotes didn't work for either tv, which meant everyone had to get up every time to see what was on every channel every time. The sofa bed was almost to the floor, as the springs kept falling off underneath. Like I said, owners never responded back & the hotel couldn't offer another room because they were full. I hate that I paid extra money for a separate bedroom from the kids & still couldn't relax from broken springs & no remote.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our stay at The Palace Resort was great it was actually our 2nd time staying. We stayed for a week. The kids loved the outside pool as well as the inside ones. My husband and I enjoyed the sauna/spa the bed were comfortable & waking up to the beautiful view of the ocean and the beach is rite there. The housekeeping was ok but we had to call for them one time room didn't get done but they have nice kitchens the refrigerator & microwave worked well being as though we stayed for a week & made market that was a + all & all I would stay there a 3rd time great place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Concord, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Palace was a wonderful place to stay. My family and I really had a great time. Our room was very pretty and clean. We stayed on the 18th floor with an angle view. What a WONDERFUL view! We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very nice and courteous. My only complaint about our stay was that there is only 3 elevators in the whole place! But I have to admit there was always at least one (and sometimes 2) elevator attendances so the elevators were not very slow. Still, you had to wait for the elevator and then we had to ride with alot of people. But over all the staff did the best they could.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent stay,view,service & value...

Only two issues..
1- elevator speed...took a long time to get an elevator to 20th floor to go down to lobby...getting elevator to go up to 20th floor was much faster.

2- Rooms were very clean...but did find a few cockroaches in room throughout our stay...

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

After all the reviews I read I too was nervous. I think it is you get what u pay for. The beds were awful the sleeper sofa was worse but that is what happens when u don't pay you over 200.00 a nice night. We were in the a sun suite room 2102 the view was wonderful. I do wish the balcony was being bigger and the pools but other than that I was happy. I would stay here again

• Stayed August 2013

Been to The Palace Resort? Share your experiences!