We've been coming down to Myrtle Beach for years and have stayed at several hotels. Springmaid is always the one we come back to again and again. The location is great, the pier is fantastic,(where you'll find the serious fisher-folks) and the beach is not crowded, even in July, since it's a private beach south of the pier all the way down to the state park. Our most recent visit was our first spring visit to fish. In the past we've been down for the fall fishing and in mid summer for family vacation.
At one visit or another we've enjoyed the dining, the arcade building, the putt putt course the beach and pools. We always stay in the Live Oaks building because of the close proximity to the pier-fishing. Check-in is always easy and the ability to actually park at the building instead of across a busy street or even a block away is a big plus to me. The rooms are typical hotel rooms but they are large, well furnished and they are CLEAN, always clean, year after year- that is my number one criteria in a place to stay. The staff is courteous and helpful anytime we have needed anything. The overall feel of Springmaid is a quiet, relaxed, safe, fun place for a family vacation or a fishing trip.
Whatever our reason for visiting the Grand Strand, Springmaid is always our first choice because they are predictable- reasonably priced, well furnished rooms, very clean, and good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled, the entire 27-acre, oceanfront resort feels fresh and new. Springmaid's location on the quieter southern end of the famous Ocean Boulevard feels more secluded, yet this family-friendly resort is just minutes from all the excitement of Myrtle Beach's most popular attractions, theaters, shopping, dining and golf. Spacious, designer-renovated rooms include all ocean view balconies, beautifully appointed fabric and furnishings, plush 5 Diamond Series mattresses and bedding, granite countertops, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, safe and more. The resort features 6 pools, 2 lazy rivers, Marlin's Buffet Restaurant, the beachfront BARnacles Bar & Grill, 1068 ft Fishing Pier, 18-hole miniature golf course, game arcade, fitness room, gift shop, tackle shop, ample complimentary parking, and complimentary wireless internet. The resort offers more than 35,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces and is host to Myrtle Beach's largest oceanfront Conference Center. All guests enjoy complimentary access to Springmaid Pier. Fishing is available at a discounted rate. All rooms are air conditioned and non-smoking. Springmaid offers a limited number of pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Springmaid Beach Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springmaid Beach Resort And Conference Center
- Springmaid Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Springmaid Hotel
- Springmaid Resort
- Springmaid Beach Myrtle
- Beach Springmaid