I have just returned from a Labor Day weekend at The Sands. It was the WORST vacation I have ever experienced. There were nothing but problems starting with parking at the Sands resort across the street on the 4th floor and having to carry our luggage down 4 flights of stairs because the elavators were not working.
I then tried to use a luggage cart only to be told that guest were NOT allowed to use the carts without paying a bellman to do it for you. Once again the elevators were not working but this time it was in the lobby.
On our 2nd day there we left our room to spend some time at the beach, after a few hours I went back to get something from our room, only to discover that yes maid service had been there BUT they left our door unlocked. ANYONE could have come in. Trying to check out was also a hassle because different ealvators were not working AGAIN. I am So disappointed with The Sands Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sands Ocean Club two bedroom units come with full kitchens, a king bed, and two double beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort