“ON THE BEACH” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2710 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #44 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“ON THE BEACH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel stay was good.Waiting on the elevator was long it was also being used by the housekeeping staff be they would get off so that we had the elevator.Beach views were fantastic best breakfast place was just up the street.I would stay there again.Room was smaller than I expected folding luggage racks would have made up for that.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
Wentzville, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Did not realize it was pet friendly and had a yapping dog next to us. Also had a king bed when I had requested two beds. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a nice view and the pool was nice. Not much for food service as we were there 5/18 thru 5/21 and this was not considered peak season.

Carver, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I think this hotel was overpriced for what you got. Not very clean rooms, but the pool area and beach was wonderful + clean. Elevators were so slow, the cleaning and maintenance people had to use the same elevators, which really slowed them down.
The outside bar and Sherri was very nice.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My wife and I always stay at the Patrica Grand in myrtle beach very nice hotel but mostly stay because it's pet friendly. The hotel is starting to show its age however our room had been recently updated and was very nice. The staff is always very friendly and helpful even though they are very busy. The only thing that would make this resort better if they would offer reward points toward future stays.

Stayed May 2015
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I found a very good deal for this hotel on groupon and went for it. My boyfriend and I checked in on a Monday and checked out on Thursday. The hotel is in a great location and oceanfront but that does not make up for the lack of cleanliness and outdated fashion of the room we stayed in. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was a strong smell of Lysol, it nearly took my breath away and it lingered around for the entire length of our stay regardless of airing the room out by keeping our balcony door opened. Our closet door was also broke which made it impossible to get to the safe, once we finally got to the safe we realized it had never been reset. The tub was dirty with hair, sand and stains. I used my own bleach wipes to clean it which is not something I want to do while on vacation, There was also sand in the bed under the bed sheets like they had never even been changed. Housekeeping didn't clean our room the entire stay, only shoved fresh towels under the sink and made our bed. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and I most likely will not be returning.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your recent stay at the Patricia Grand Resort. We appreciate the time you took to review our property. We apologize for the issues you encountered and have shared your concerns with the appropriate staff.
Alplaus, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After many weeks of reviewing hotels in Myrtle Beach, The Patricia Grand was our final selection for our honeymoon. It turned out to be a great choice! Our room was a King Size Studio with kitchen, oceanfront view. No deception about the view - we could see the ocean and beach from our 12th story room on the bed, and the private balcony was private indeed :) The beach is directly behind the hotel, very accessible and clean. The bed was very comfortable, room was perfect for 2 people. Room had a few imperfections in the painting, but who cares? The hotel staff were so friendly and accommodating, and the parking garage across the street was convenient. Whenever we can take the kids, we will definitely be returning to the Patricia Grand!

Room Tip: Different floors have different options, Vending, Ice, Laundry
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A quick trip to the beach and we stayed at a familiar hotel. Love it's pet friendly. Would definitely stay again. A few maintenance issues with the room. Loose outlets, hair dryer wouldn't work. They offered to replace but I had my own. Close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts

Address: 2710 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
#11 Business Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#29 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#40 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#54 Family Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts 3*
Let the family fun begin at our classic Myrtle Beach resort. Enjoy inviting accommodations, endless activities for kids, playing in our oversized indoor and outdoor pools then dining at Grand Central Station. This expansive resort offers standard rooms and one bedroom suites as well as monthly and weekly rentals. Ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf outings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
Grand Patricia Resort
Patricia Grand Myrtle Beach
Patricia Grand Hotel Myrtle Beach
Patricia Grande

If you own or manage The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.