“Wish this was my regular morning view....” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2710 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #46 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Wish this was my regular morning view....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I want to live here, aside from some minor cosmetic issues, this place was perfect. There was touch up paint near the elevators I noticed immediately especially my first time I was prepared to be let down. The air conditioner was exactly as advertised, need one at my home, but the back grate on it was off and laying on the balcony, furthering the idea that I may be disappointed. I was in room 622 and as advertised it was oceanfront and my unobstructed view was spectacular, the room was very clean, the bed was more comfortable than what I have at home. The bathroom was smaller than expected (I'm a big guy though) but it was clean, the towels were clean and soft, no rust marks our water stains anywhere. The appliances in the kitchen area looked as if they had never been used. The tv was huge. The balcony door was missing a lock which was no concern because it was just me and my future wife but may be a concern for families with small children. I'm definitely coming back, hoping that this place can be a permanent fixture in my life.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
Welch, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I would like to thank everyone at Patricia Grand for a great experience. Everyone from the start of our stay to the end were extremely nice. The room was clean. We brought our dog with us for the first time on a trip, we were scared that maybe the room would not be clean being pet friendly, but it was and I never saw anywhere where you could tell it was any different then a non-pet friendly hotel. Also the pools are great. We will be back next year. Keep up the good work..

Room Tip: I love the higher rooms for the view
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I loved seeing all the fur babies by was disappointed to learn that it is strictly dogs only. I have 2 sugar gliders that I would love to take on vacation with me, they are 5 oz. animals that stay in a cage so they would not be an issue or cause any mess.

• Stayed September 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Water in the pools with cockroaches and bugs. Very small lazy river and inside pool. Rooms not so clean like expected. Hustle when check-out. In one word: old hotel with cheap furniture and worn-out carpet in rooms. The only good, is location. Close to the beach, restaurants. Very good ocean in September.

Hughesville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have been visiting the Patricia Grand for 22 years and are always very pleased with the accommodations. We like that it is so close to the beach. You were excellent in helping with
extra needs for our 93 year old mother. She loves it there so we travel 650 miles to visit.
Very nice!!!

Room Tip: The 26 room with 2 balconies has a great view!
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

It was awesome, 14th floor ocean front, Customer service was excellent, very clean room. Pool area was excellent. Really nice place to stay!!! Good price!!! Also is a lot of places to go near to the hotel, water sport, amusement park, water park ect...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Burlington, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

It was an amazing trip and everyone at the Patricia Grand was very nice and helpful. This was our second visit and we could not wait to get there to start our honeymoon. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Room Tip: ocean view was amazing
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!