Wife and i stayed at PG 2 nights Saturday, Sunday 3/9 - 3/11. We had a rate thru Hilton Vacations, only drawback we had to attend a high pressure sales presentation from Hilton Vacations. Hotel was nice, room clean.
Please skip the Hotel Restaurant for breakfast. Not worth the price or anything. There are plenty of places to eat withing walking or driving.
Overall a nice time at the PG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the family fun begin at our classic Myrtle Beach resort. Enjoy inviting accommodations, endless activities for kids, playing in our oversized indoor and outdoor pools then dining at Grand Central Station. This expansive resort offers standard rooms and one bedroom suites as well as monthly and weekly rentals. Ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Grand Patricia Resort
- Patricia Grand Myrtle Beach
- Patricia Grand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Patricia Grande