After reading some of the reviews, I was scared to stay here. However, it was an average, pleasant experience. The hotel staff were pleasant, though not really excited to be there. (Who can blame them?) The room was okay. It had a little kitchen. But the refrigerator was stained on the outside, and the bathtub floor was a little sketchy. The beds were sort of hard, the TV was old, but it didnt hinder our stay. The ocean view was worth it. I had a few drinks while looking out over the ocean from the 9th floor. Just beautiful. The hotel was quiet and didnt have any problems with any of the clientele, even though they seemed a little on the "thug" side.
I enjoyed the one night I stayed at the Ocean Park, but I would probably stay somewhere nicer next time. And DONT BOOK on Expedia, they charge a RIDICULOUS resort fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach