This is one of the few oceanfront hotels in Myrtle Beach that allows pets (under 20 lbs.). The room we had was an efficiency with full kitchen and facing the ocean. Although the hotel isn't five star and some of the fixtures need updating, it was a terrific place to stay. The room was clean, kitchen floor was new, and the appliances all worked well. The beds weren't the most comfortable we've slept on, but not horrible. The hotel has an outdoor and indoor pool (both large and nice) and a small indoor jacuzzi and large outdoor one. There was plenty of area to walk our Chihuahua and the staff was friendly and very accomodating. The location is excellent and convenient to restaurants, Broadway on the Beach, and the Palace Theater. We were very impressed by this hotel and plan to visit again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach