we took a chance on a different place on our annual trip to M. B. only 1 of the 2 elevators worked because the other was being rehabbed. Casey And Bob were very pleasant and helpful. the maintenace and cleaning crew were also nice. But our room had no clock and the hotel rules state there is a charge for missing clocks . i called the front desk and one was delivered.the frig was badly rusted and so was the inside of the microwave. dogs howled all nite making it difficult to sleep, and no one seemed to stop it. i thought about the dogs that had occupied our room and what they mite have done to the dirty old carpets! this place has "gone to the dogs"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach