This vacation was unbeliveable! The resort was clean outside.Even with them allowing pets. The staff at the front desk answered all our needs. The cleaning lady Shirley I wished i could take her home.One time I told my ten old son to make sure he was dry before entering the first floor lobby,inwhich one of the cleaning ladies replied. Teach them right Dad,and you want have to worry about them as they become young men. I also needed the maintenance guy. His name was Wayne. Oceana resorts should be proud of this professional gentleman he went above and beyond to make my familys needs satisfied. Overall I think it was the best family resort and I will not hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach