“Just a beautiful place, you have to visit to believe it. Will be staying again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts

Special Offer
Save Up to 30%!
Ranked #24 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This is just a beautiful place to stay. We enjoyed our stay and this is and will be our place to stay when we visit the beach again. From check in to check out, from front desk to housekeeping, the staff was very nice, attitude was great as well as service. Rooms were clean as well as the hotel all the way around. I would not stay any place else. It was so peaceful and relaxing.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
Tuxedo, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Once again.. We had a great time! It truly is everything I expected and more. The only complaint(and really no big thing) was.. the outside hot tub jets was only working on one side and so we had to wait our turn to get into the bubbles when more than a few people got in..The cleaning ladies ROCK... They do a great job and are so very nice (So leave a big tip) and Ms.S does an amazing job in the Doggy spa down on the first floor. They is not a Cafe' on the grounds but are many just a block or two away. Thanks again Ocean Park!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my 1st visit to Myrtle Beach and it was excellent! Ocean Park was just as I expected it would be if not a little better. I asked for a high floor for that view and they gave me the 11th floor thank you Ocean Park!!! Loved the foot wash for washing off sandy tootsies when coming in from the beach. My only complaint was we busted butt from Ohio to get there by the 4pm check in and arrived at 3:30ish. The room was not ready. By 4 it was not ready. When I spoke to the man at the front desk he didn't know when it would be ready I replied that check in was 4 and he informed me check in was 4 and after. Hummm well that's not really good cause my family and I could be waiting a LONG time after our very long road trip with exhausted little dog to boot. At 4:15 I went to check yet again and thankfully he said 5 more minutes. That was good cause I was prepared to make a scene. LOL Housekeeping was around same time every morning, those poor ladies work very hard so be nice to them! We however didn't really need anything but towels and trashbags. :) It was great we could bring our furry friend with us. They provide doggie bags for you to pick up your dogs big business so use them people!!! Rude is everywhere I guess. All in all we will be back to Ocean Park for that beautiful view. Missing it here in rainy Ohio!

Martinsburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

After setting up my reservation, i received random updates about the resort, weather, etc. Smooth check in, hotel was clean and well kept. Everything was great, perfect location and staff was very friendly!!!

Room Tip: Ask for room discounts as well as take advantage of the free water park and discounts at restaurants...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I love the hotel. Reasoably price and great location. Rooms are great to. Beds are comfy and you have everything you need right in one place. My kids loved it too...we can even bring our pippy if we like. That is a plus.. Definitely will be back next year and this is our first choice place to stsy. We love MyBeach!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this resort. Don't let the fact that they are pet friendly stop you from coming here. The pets really are not a problem and you hardly know they are there. Everything was more than what we could ask. Every staff member was courteous and friendly. The attention to our needs was prompt. Rooms were clean and quiet and the scenery from our oceanfront balcony was magnificent. The pools and hot tubs were kept clean. The only thing I could possibly complain about was the wireless internet. It was kind of in and out. But, that just emphasized that I was on vacation. Kudos to Ocean Park. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th Floor Oceanfront and the view was great.
Kernersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel with me and my family, including our dog like 5 times, The only thing that I have to per say note about during our stay was the lack of others not picking up their dogs droppings. The hotel provides baggies, and a waste can. But there were a few times it was kinda nasty. We called the front desk and they promptly cleaned the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!