“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #23 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I love the hotel. Reasoably price and great location. Rooms are great to. Beds are comfy and you have everything you need right in one place. My kids loved it too...we can even bring our pippy if we like. That is a plus.. Definitely will be back next year and this is our first choice place to stsy. We love MyBeach!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this resort. Don't let the fact that they are pet friendly stop you from coming here. The pets really are not a problem and you hardly know they are there. Everything was more than what we could ask. Every staff member was courteous and friendly. The attention to our needs was prompt. Rooms were clean and quiet and the scenery from our oceanfront balcony was magnificent. The pools and hot tubs were kept clean. The only thing I could possibly complain about was the wireless internet. It was kind of in and out. But, that just emphasized that I was on vacation. Kudos to Ocean Park. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th Floor Oceanfront and the view was great.
Kernersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel with me and my family, including our dog like 5 times, The only thing that I have to per say note about during our stay was the lack of others not picking up their dogs droppings. The hotel provides baggies, and a waste can. But there were a few times it was kinda nasty. We called the front desk and they promptly cleaned the area.

Suwanee, gA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Exellent service. Friendly staff. Wonderful rooms. Great location. Now let me talk about the staff. We had made reservations online at another hotel. When we arrived we found it to be awful. After trying to find another room we ended up at the Ocean Park. Trina worked and worked on getting us a room. Oh I forgot to mention there was a baseball tournament in town and no rooms for 4 nights were available anywhere...not even at Ocean Park... but Trina put us in a room for one night and worked her majic and was able to put us in another room for the remainder of our vacation. Tiffany was very helpful also in watching rooms coming available and moving things around I am sure.
Our vacation started out bad but ended up wonderful thanks to Trina and Tiffany

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Myrtle Beach resorts allowing pets are extremely limited to say the least so this choice was made solely on being pet friendly. The staff was FANTASTIC and friendly. The rooms were older but clean. The accommodations were not typically what I would consider "resort" quality but the facilities were all functional. The authorized pet areas were kept clean and I never saw 1 bug in the room of any sort. Parking was easily accessible and all of our requests were taken care of. If I'm traveling with my pet again, I'd definitely consider staying here again.

Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my friends first time to the beach and we were frantic about having to leave our puppy at home . Until we found this resort . All the staff was very helpful and the resort was so accommodating for the puppy. My friend was so excited every morning and evening we could take the puppy on the beach , we were oceanfront. This was such a plus for us , we came down on a family trip and her family was 15 min. away . The only complaint we would have was being right by the trash Shute , but we would definitely stay again at this resort but only request a room away from the trash Shute .....

Room Tip: Request to be away from trash Shute
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing especially if you have pets!! I was worried about a pet friendly hotel due to cleanliness but I was so surprised at how clean it was and how amazing the staff was!! Will for sure return!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!