“What a perfect place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #29 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Pensacola
“What a perfect place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was very impressed with cleanliness of the hotel and how friendly and helpful the entire staff was. The large indoor pool was heated nicely and provided hours of fun in the cool weather. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Spent several days here. Neve been to the area, so uncertain what to expect. Rooms well appointed and kept. Layout is easy to navigate. Pools are nice and spacious. Location is good. Staff is very accommodating and eager to help out. Will be back!

• Stayed April 2013
Collinsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our stay was great. We were sorry to have to leave. However there was a club coming and the booked the entire hotel. The next hotel where we stayed was o.k. but it did not have anywhere the amenities.

Room Tip: We like the ocean front efficiency. Why come to the beach and not be ocean front. We like the rooms...
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I came to Myrtle for an unexpected birthday getaway. We were here for one night so we needed a place to stay for a reasonable price. Staff here were very friendly and helpful. We step into our room with a faint smell but for us that was expected.. once staying it wasn't noticeable anymore. Of course it wasn't immaculate for the price we were paying but was clean and good enough. We had a nice view of the ocean and it was a close walk to the beach. If you're looking for a quiet quick stay near the beach, well this is it. My husband and I are usually out all day so just having a hot shower and a comfy bed to sleep in is enough.

1 Thank NinaLT336
Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I really enjoyed myself this time, despite the weather we really didn't want to go back home. The staff was very professional and helpful thank you so much again. The room was quite bigger than what I expected and the view during the evening and day time was awesome, Next time I will visit I will make sure to bring my dog,because i know he will have a blast..

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Clarence D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from our vacation to Myrtle Beach and Ocean Park Resort. We stayed in room 814. Originally they assigned us room 314. Once we went to 314, I was disappointed because I wanted a higher room with the balcony not right over the hotel patio area. There was nothing at all wrong with this room, I just wanted a more private balcony. We went back down to the front desk and the manager was more than accommodating and moved us to the 8th floor. Upon walking into the room, we were very impressed. Very clean, full kitchen amenities, and the most awesome view of the beach. Very comfortable beds.. We could literally wake up and see the beach.

There were several guests with dogs while we were there. The room did not have a "doggy" smell and we never heard any dogs barking in the hotel. As a matter of fact, it was a very quiet stay and we never heard any sounds from adjoining rooms or the hallway, and we were straight across from the elevator.

The only drawback for me was that the hotel is totally smoke free, so no smoking on the balconies or on the property. I had to go either onto the beach or to the parking lot next door to smoke. I am fine with not smoking in the room or the balcony, I just wish there would have been a convenient place for smokers to go.

Overall we had a great stay in a great hotel. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Angie B
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Ocean Park. We stayed in the four bedroom suite. The room was very clean and had a great view of the ocean. The indoor pools was clean and warm, beds very comfy. Overall very pleased and will be returning!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family