“An excellent November get-a-way” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Up to 30%!
Ranked #23 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Vinton
“An excellent November get-a-way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

For the second year, I spent my November at Ocean Park. I found it so relaxing. When I had family joining me for Thanksgiving, the staff went out of their way to see that I had everything I needed for the extra guests. I like that they have a fitness room with a treadmill (also several pieces of exercise equiptment). I can't wait till I get to come again for an extended stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for two nights and it was great. The room was very clean and was newly updated. I really enjoyed my stay and will be returning. For the hotel to be pet friendly. it was very clean and pleased with my stay. This hotel is highly recommended by me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Galena, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

For the second year in a row we chose to stay in Myrtle Beach at Ocean Park, very nice, extremely dog friendly, right on the beach. I would like to see more amenities for children we brought our grandchildren, daughter, son in law and his mother. Not much for kids to do with the exception of playing on the beach, so something more for them would be great such as a pool area with a kid friendly theme.
Unfortunately there was one issue with the chlorine levels in the internal hot tub, it completely bleached out my bathing suit and the manager the next day was adamant that all levels were as they should be...not so we had a chance to speak to a pool employee and he confirmed there was an issue and he had to come back to fix it. Mr. Deaton was not customer friendly in trying to resolve the situation, he took more of an "not our fault approach". I still have to replace the bathing suit he insisted I leave behind, so not so happy about that.

Room Tip: 116 excellent choice with all the comforts of home, washer/dryer, dishwasher, nice breakfast bar for...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

From Michael at check-in to Greg at check-out, the entire staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the area. I've stayed at other pet friendly properties, but nothing even comes close to my experience at Ocean Park Resort, The room was completely renovated, beds were very comfortable, and I wish I could have taken the pillows home. The view from the balcony is amazing, and I was surprised at how quiet the rooms are. Eddie in Maintenance is the best. He remembered my dogs name, and every time he saw us we were greeted. Those little things make it obvious that they understand our pets are family members, and we certainly felt at home. When traveling with your pet, there is only one Hotel and this is it...

Room Tip: Ocean front views are amazing, and well worth the extra $10
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My stay at your property was perfect. The beds were comfortable n the room was clean. Nice ocean view. Staff at check in was friendly n polite. Parking was easy access to and from hotel to various points of interest was easy. Would recommend the Oceana to anyone interested in a comfortable stay in Myrtle Beach SC

• Stayed November 2012
Taylorsville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the first time that I have traveled without my toy poodle Sassy. She passed away 10-25-12 and always was my traveling companion. Upon arriving at the resort we were asked where Sassy was and explained that she would no longer be traveling with us. The staff was very loving on this matter. It was a hard trip but my Mom and myself enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks Ocean Park Resort for another memorable year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We are so pleased with the Ocean Park Resort. The staff was amazing and friendly, especially Stephanie :) Thank you for allowing our dog to stay. On a scale of 1 to 10, this hotel is an 11.
Thanks again.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!