For the second year in a row we chose to stay in Myrtle Beach at Ocean Park, very nice, extremely dog friendly, right on the beach. I would like to see more amenities for children we brought our grandchildren, daughter, son in law and his mother. Not much for kids to do with the exception of playing on the beach, so something more for them would be great such as a pool area with a kid friendly theme.
Unfortunately there was one issue with the chlorine levels in the internal hot tub, it completely bleached out my bathing suit and the manager the next day was adamant that all levels were as they should be...not so we had a chance to speak to a pool employee and he confirmed there was an issue and he had to come back to fix it. Mr. Deaton was not customer friendly in trying to resolve the situation, he took more of an "not our fault approach". I still have to replace the bathing suit he insisted I leave behind, so not so happy about that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach