From Michael at check-in to Greg at check-out, the entire staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the area. I've stayed at other pet friendly properties, but nothing even comes close to my experience at Ocean Park Resort, The room was completely renovated, beds were very comfortable, and I wish I could have taken the pillows home. The view from the balcony is amazing, and I was surprised at how quiet the rooms are. Eddie in Maintenance is the best. He remembered my dogs name, and every time he saw us we were greeted. Those little things make it obvious that they understand our pets are family members, and we certainly felt at home. When traveling with your pet, there is only one Hotel and this is it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach