“Enjoyed my stay at Ocean Park Resort!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #24 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Taylorsville, North Carolina
“Enjoyed my stay at Ocean Park Resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the first time that I have traveled without my toy poodle Sassy. She passed away 10-25-12 and always was my traveling companion. Upon arriving at the resort we were asked where Sassy was and explained that she would no longer be traveling with us. The staff was very loving on this matter. It was a hard trip but my Mom and myself enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks Ocean Park Resort for another memorable year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We are so pleased with the Ocean Park Resort. The staff was amazing and friendly, especially Stephanie :) Thank you for allowing our dog to stay. On a scale of 1 to 10, this hotel is an 11.
Thanks again.

• Stayed November 2012
Mullens, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Loved the resort. The room was roomy and clean with everything we needed. We had an oceanfront efficiency and what a view we had from the 7th floor. We have a small dog and the resort was perfect for the dogs and dog owners. No bad smells and all areas clean.

Room Tip: Great Room - Oceanfront efficiency
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The room was a decent size, the queen beds and pillows were very comfortable. We stayed in the oceanfront efficiency, in which the ocean view from the balcony was absolutely beautiful. The kitchenette was equipped with pots, pans, dishes, microwave, full-size refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, etc. I was impressed by the fact that the rooms are sound proofed well, therefore, we couldn't hear our neighbors. My complaints about the room is that the drain in the bath tub was clogged, so it took forever for the water to drain out. Also, the bath tub and toilet could have been cleaned a little bit better by housekeeping. There was some hair left behind in the tub/shower along with a toilet ring.

Chocowinity, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The resort was very nice. Everyone was very pleasant, from the guy that checked us in, the maids and all of the staff. The room was very nice, clean and well kept. Nothing fancy but adequate. Not a lover of yappy dogs. Not the dogs fault, crazy owners. Loved the balcony.

Room Tip: We where on the 10th floor. Loved being up high with the balcony. Sun coming in the room was wonderf...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hazard, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We selected this particular Resort because it was a pet friendly resort. We stayed in a 2 bedroom lock out unit. Units were nice and clean. They have a designated doggie area on the 1st floor for your dogs to potty with a fake grassy area. My babies didn't like the fake stuff and would not use it. So I took them to a grassy area and made sure that I picked up their mess. Take doggie bags with you. We enjoyed our stay and would consider using this resort in the future if we take our pets. The only suggestion that I have for the resort is to take up the carpet in the pet used rooms. There was a slightly faint odor in the bedroom but no big deal.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with more than two adults I would suggest asking for a lock out unit, it is com...
Pamplico, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I took a chance with this hotel when my friends wanted to come to SC from PA! The customer service/reservation specialist was more than helpful! When I got to the resort, I was pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and the staff was very kind and helpful. We went to the hot tub and indoor pool. which was well maintained. It is very rare that there isnt just something wrong, but there seriously wasnt anything!! We stayed on a corner 2 BR suite on the 5th floor, which was nice and quiet...No one can beat the off season rates and the weather was in the 70's.

I returned in about a month with my husband and furbaby! The pet area on the first level of the parking garage was a very brillant idea! It is made of artifical grass and stocked with doggy bags. The only thing I had a small issue with was the hot tub smelled strong of chlorine. It faded my husband's navy blue swimming trunks to a brownish rust color and my bathing suit's straps (only) to a lime green. I am not that upset, but I suppose I would be provided it was clothes that were expensive.

All in all, I do not think that you will have an issue with this hotel.

Room Tip: we stayed in the 2 bedroom suite on the 5th floor. Since it is 1/2 way up, there is a good view of...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!