We stayed at the Ocean Park Resort during a motorcycle trip from Boston to Florida. We were traveling with our small dog so pet friendly was essential without huge pet fees. This resort is very pet friendly. It even has a pet spa and an area down in the garage set aside specifically to bring your pet to relieve themselves. Our overall impression of the resort was that it was old and a bit worn but clean and it was obvious the owners try very hard to keep everything tidy and maintained. Our room was an oceanfront king with a kitchen and balcony for $66 with a $15 pet fee. Can't beat that! The bed was very comfortable with good pillows. The resort is right on the beach with free covered parking for our bikes. This was my first time in Myrtle Beach and I will be back to this resort when I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach