We used to go to this hotel all the time, the last few times have been not been good. The staff on dayshift are rude. People running and screaming thru the halls, knocking on other rooms doors at 1 am, then running off laughing. There was smoking in the building, even though it is a smokefree hotel. We were very displeased with that as my husband has asthma. I got snapped at by a dog trying to get off the elevator. The woman thought it was funny. I am handicapped, and there was only one parking space available, and a non handicapped had their childern standing in the parking space holding it so that no one could park there. Over all we were very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach