My wife and I stayed march 2011 and 2012 ..Great place for the price..We would like to stay in 2013..No complaints about anything..except for the people smoking on the balcony in 820..The hotel has a non smoking policy in the rooms and on the balconys..signs posted everywhere..We like to sleep with the sliding door open to enjoy the nite air and the sound of the waves.The smoke coming in from the above unit would wake us up out of a sound sleep in the middle of the nite.We would have to leave the unit and go down to the beach for a walk then.come back and air the room with both doors open.We complained to the people smoking who said too bad. The managment said they couldn't do anything unless they actually saw them smoking..We cut our stay short this year and can only hope the resort gets a lot stricter enforcing their Non Smoking policy soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach