“Perfect Youth Retreat Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #26 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Broadway, North Carolina
“Perfect Youth Retreat Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

Overall Awesome Facility and Staff. Even since the hotel allows pets, it did not affect the cleaniness of this hotel. The view was wonderful and the rooms were very nice. My youth group and I are very impressed and will be making this a return spot for next year!

• Stayed May 2011
beachbumz6000, Owner Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, May 30, 2011
Thank you for your compliment. Call us a little biased, but we think we have the perfect location for youth groups and sports teams. We're glad you had a great time staying with us. We look forward to hosting you and your youth group again next year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I visited Ocean Park Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC from May-12-May15,2011. I was a little worried about staying in a hotel that was pet friendly, due to me thinking it would be pet smells and my allergies would act up. But to my surprise the rooms, hallway and pool areas were clean and smell free. My allergies didn't act up at all. Everyone on staff was nice and pleasant. Our room was on the 7floor it had a great view and the price was good. I enjoyed myself in have told my friends and family about it. If I am every in Myrtle Beach again than I will be visiting this hotel again. Especialy if I can get back my room on the 7th floor.

Room Tip: I was in room 702 great view and noise free.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you still came and stayed with us even though you thought that your allergies would act up. I am happy to read that they didn’t act up. I hope that you will get the chance the vacation in Myrtle Beach again soon and that you will be coming back to stay with us.

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Loved it all, the weather was the only downside. Sometimes hot, than rainy, than hailed. THe service was awesome. Always answered questions, Gave good suggestions on things to do and where to eat. Not able to have a late check out but they still accomadated us very well, because our flight left so late. Would definetly stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you loved staying at our resort and that you would stay again. I am glad that our staff was able to give you great suggestion on where to eat and some places to go while in Myrtle Beach. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

The location was great. Everything was in working order and clean. No wet, sandy elevators or musty smelling rooms. You couldn't even tell that it was a pet friendly hotel. There wasn't any pet odor at all. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you liked the location of the resort and the fact that there wasn’t a musky smell at the resort. I am happy to read that you would definitely stay with us again and I hope that you will soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Kim at the front desk was great and was always able to answer all of our questions. We are also very pleased with the value and quality of your rooms. The price was right.

• Stayed May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay, especially Kim. I will pass on your kind words to her boss so she can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

The room was a little smaller than I would have liked and the balcony had a terrible overhang above it that didn't allow much sun on our balcony, but our pet was welcomed with open arms. Overall it was very nice and we would probably stay there again. I would definitely search for more of their properties in other cities as well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you brought your pet with you on vacation and that you both had a good time. I hope that you both will come back and stay with us again soon.

New London NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

This was our first time at Ocean Park. We found the rooms clean and spacious. The kitchen met all Julia Childs needs it was perfect and the living room was great to relax and talk. The only thing missing was a breakfast area in the lobby which can be done easily. A counter that could hold a waffle maker , danish, sm boxes of cereal toaster, coffee, juice. So you charge for it but at least it is there. As far as I could see no one was ever in the living room area of the lobby wasted space. What a great welcome for weary travelers to have a place to sit and have a coffee while waiting for their rooms to be ready. Thanks again OP we had a wonderful stay and we will be back this summer. Oh yes Fido loved it too. Prices for rooms are great.

Room Tip: ask questions, go on internet look at room layout
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you came and stayed with us for the first time and that you and your pet had a good time. I am happy that you liked the size of the kitchen and all the amenities that are in them. I hope that you and your pet will come back and stay with us the next time you visit the Grand Strand.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Been to Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!