My wife and I spent another very relaxing week at the Ocean Park Resort. Now that the busy summer season is over, the maintenance staff has shifted their attention to refurbishing several of the suites. The 12th and 11th floor suites had already been completed and they were working on several of the 10th floor suites during our stay. The completed rooms looked very nice! They recently added new deck and pool lounge chairs which were very comfortable! The new general manager at the Resort appeared to be very aware of the TripAdvisor concerns of previous guests and is working diligently to correct them. We had no problems with the elevators and the staff (especially Earl) was very helpful. We are looking forward to our next trip to the Ocean Park Resort, scheduled for January of 2008!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach