“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Batesburg, South Carolina
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stay at the landmark resort every year & I really enjoy being there with my family & friends.i had a bad experience checking in this time also went out for breakfast came back 3rd later my room still wasn't clean.over all I would come back again.

• Stayed April 2014
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear that you and your family always have such a great time at our resort. We apologize for any issues that you may have experienced this time around, and we hope that you won't hold it against us. Thank you for your continued business, and we can't wait to provide you with another outstanding vacation the next time you visit Myrtle Beach.

Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (553)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The remodeling of the hotel rooms was a great investment. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and welcoming the information was accurate and correct and their website didn't lie. I would use Landmark Resorts again!!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking time to post such an awesome review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. It's our goal to make every guest feel at home, and to provide the best service possible to make that happen. We appreciate your business, and your kind comments about our property, and staff. We hope that you will book with us again soon, and can't wait to provide you with your next outstanding stay in Myrtle Beach.

Loveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed here for 3 days. We booked efficiency king oceanfront room. It was just perfect. It had everything small Kitchen, King bed and balcony for perfect ocean view. We enjoyed staying in the hotel. Only reason I am giving 4 stars is this hotel is little old and need few things changed like Carpet is old, refrigerator had lot of marks, You can hear sounds from people walking / talking outside, housekeeping did not give new coffee (I had to go down every time to get it).

While parking bell crew was present but did not bother to even asked me. but behind me there was white company bell crew rush to help them. i felt it was discrimination. but I did not cared much and got my car parked by myself.

While checking in also front desk was not enthusiastic to welcome. (May be it was late night so I don't blame them). When asked about coupons front desk had no clue what I am talking about. Then someone else said to come in morning. Apart from that I never had iteration with front desk.

Another problem was, there was desk to book ticket for various shows, we went there but no one was there (Even though it duty was time when person is suppose to be there). We called several time but no one picked up. Front desk had no clue where he is and they did not bothered to call them.

As improvement they can
- Start shuttle to board walk / Pier / shopping area because it is little far to walk and difficult to get parking.

If you are looking for basic minimum needs then feel free to go here.

I will try different one next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting a review about your vacation here at the Landmark. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and hope that you and your family had a wonderful time. We apologize for any issues that you may have experienced, and we assure you that your comments are always reviewed, and taken into consideration by a member of our manage team. On behalf of all of our staff, we appreciate your business, and hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Oneonta, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed in Myrtle for the first time on spring break 2014 and the Landmark was a great choice. The views were great and the amenities were a tremendous asset. The room we stayed in was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping was outstanding and they were some of the friendliest people to talk to. We have 2 young children and the number of indoor pools available was outstanding, especially when it got a bit chilly out. I do think the pools could use a little renovation, but they were clean and the temperature was comfortable, which is what the kids care about!
I also thought the hotel restaurant was a great value. The food was not gourmet, but it was all very good and the breakfast buffet was very good. On Friday they also did a "kid friendly" buffet that my children loved!
I really appreciated the lengths the hotel went to to make it a family friendly atmosphere. The shark mascot and DJ at the pool party were great. We were there the week before Easter and they even had the Easter Bunny walking around! I thought that was really going above and beyond.
Finally, I thought the hotel was a fantastic value and I was more than thrilled with the experience and we will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate that you took time to post a review about our resort on TripAdvisor. Thank you for letting everyone know how helpful and friendly our staff is, and how much you enjoyed all of our wonderful water features, and family activities. We are so glad that you had a relaxing stay with us. On behalf of all of us at the Landmark, we look forward to providing you with your next outstanding vacation here in Myrtle Beach.

Chocowinity, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a great time and can't wait to return again for our 3 time . Hopeful that it will happen before the summer is out. My family LOVES the Landmark resort. It's the best in myrtle beach. LOVE THE VANN Family.

Room Tip: We always enjoy the ocean view and sleep with the door open even in the cold and rain did not stop u...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for posting such a great review about your recent stay with us. Here at the Landmark, we strive to maintain quality service, and make it our goal to give our guests the best vacation experience that we possibly can. We are so happy to hear that despite the weather, you and your family enjoyed your time at our resort. On behalf of all of our staff, we appreciate your continued business, and hope that you will book with us again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I, along with our 3-year old son enjoyed 3 days/nights in late April. The front desk was the most efficient and friendly I have ever encountered anywhere. Housekeeping was far above average and the room was clean. Our only complaint concerning the room was about the sharp corners on the table/nightstand...our son injured himself within 30 minutes. And we think the indoor pool area could/should be better ventilated to remove some of the strong chlorine odor.

Room Tip: Do not choose interior rooms unless you are desperate to save money. The view of a rooftop full of...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to post a review about your recent stay at our resort. We are so happy that you chose us, and that you were pleased with the service that our awesome staff provided you. It's so great to here that you will return to vacation with us again. We appreciate your business, and we can't wait to see you during your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

we again stayed here and loved it as per usual; the room is so clean and fresh and we loved our housekeeper Chiqita Woods; she was so friendly and went out of her way to always help us every day; the bedspreads r comfortable and the view from our oceanfront room is breathtaking; your tvs r huge and beds r comfy and lounge chairs r so comfortable and soft; loved the lazy river except sometimes the splashing, kicking, dunking, wild kids were bothersome and a nice adult river would be very nice; we love your lobby and your workers r top notch and soooo friendly and welcoming and check out was the fastest I've ever seen in about a second; my son loves your white hot chocolate and the food in your café looks appetizing and loved the Easter bunny and decorations this time; my son loved your Gazebo restaurant food(I'm on a special liquids diet); the washers/dryers were clean; the ocean, sun, warmth and beach is sooooo relaxing and watching all the fun everyone has in/on them and sunrises and sunsets r a must c; my only complaint would be the dripping faucet in our bathroom sink and the firedoor at the end of our hallway leading to other rooms which we personally kept closing tons of times to try and keep the heat in and the cold air out of the hallways and our room and a few times the guests next to us were screaming off their balcony making tons of noise late at night; there should b some system in place for fire safety and warmth with those doors and your hallways as this would save along with the dripping water issue u guys money for heat and water; also, when I tried to get my son a soda from our 10th floor machine, it was jammed with another and something plastic so I called the front desk and told them about it and our room and that that one Sierra mist was ours so they said they'd call maintenance which they did but we never got our soda back so I'm not sure who drank it but that was kind of ghetto; we love your hotel and will stay again; love the garage and walkway over Ocean blvd and to the main part of the hotel and the view of the ocean u c walking over it; your workers were working so hard cleaning and painting the Aztec decorations across the street on a warm spring day so I know they were sweating but didn't show it. we can't wait to return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for posting a review about your recent visit to the Landmark. We are excited to hear that you and your family always stay with us, and that you are so pleased with our great service and amenities, that you have become one of our many valued loyal guests. We appreciate your continued business, and can't wait to see you again soon Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with another outstanding vacation..

Guest Services

Been to Landmark Resort? Share your experiences!