We went to the Landmark Resort at the end of September for a family beach weekend. Upon arrival, we thought the property looked old and run down, And the room, like many myrtle Beach properties, didn't reflect the photos online. However, we were impressed with the friendliness of the staff and he amenities available to families here. It wasn't fancy, but we had a great kiddie pool, beachfront access, and a great indoor pool area for kids at night. We would stay here again due to their low prices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
- Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc