this hotel may or may not have been worth the price paid depending on how like to live when you vacate. This was just an overnight lets see the ocean water one more chance type of stayover. I guess really all we wanted was a shower and a place to sleep. and we got that. but ... could have been better i feel. didnt think it was up to par as far as being clean enough. but hey.. we got our rest and headed out the next morning home to PA up I-95. look at pics... was it worth the $88.75 + tx i paid?.. i'll let you make that choice. I guess if i had to, which i did have to find a place to lay my head down at night and shower i guess id go back but not for $88/night. more like $59/night maybe. I'll let you make that decision from the pics i'll include with this review. some of the pics we already slept in the bed so its probably unfair that the room wasnt tideed up a little first but under the bed was disgusting. you make your own decision. thanks for looking.... dan
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach invites you to relax in our well-appointed, spacious guest rooms featuring a cable television with HBO and ESPN in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.