This place is supercheap so we didn't expect much. Somehow it still underacheived. First off, it's located between two strip clubs. Second, the room we got looked like a crime scene, there was a full fridge in it, and it had a orange splatter stain on the side that made it look like it hadn't been cleaned in a year. I'm surprise that these guys didn't have hourly rates because given the location and the amount of prostitutes walking up the street in front of it, it would seem like that type of place. We checked out after going to get something to eat and got a room at a decent hotel. Also, the customer service was horrible. DO NOT STAY HERE!! It's worth it to shell out an extra twenety bucks a night to stay at another hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach invites you to relax in our well-appointed, spacious guest rooms featuring a cable television with HBO and ESPN in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.