We stayed for 5 nights at the Holiday Shores Motel and had a very good time. The staff was very friendly and the housekeeper Linda was great. She always had a nice smile and are room was very clean. The atmosphere was very relaxing. The location was great at the north end of Ocean Blvd and still not to far from everything. The walk to the beach was very easy. We would definetly stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Hotel
- Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Shores Hotel
- Holiday Shores Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Shores Motel in Myrtle Beach is a nostalgic, well maintained property located just one block from the beach. Holiday Shores is ideal for families and budget minded Myrtle Beach vacationers. We are an economical and family-friendly cozy little getaway. We have laundry onsite, shuffleboard, outdoor grill and free parking. ... more less