Wow..we have been owners at westgate mb since 2005. Even upgraded last year. We come back every year but after this year not so sure. Beyond disappointed. They have done NOTHING in a year except some new pool furniture. Parking is worse then ever. The elevator situation in the tower is the worst. You wait forever for them (only 2) and they barely stay open to get people off yet alone let people on. Idiots working the front desk. Couldnt help with the crappy wireless problems. Couldnt itemize bill to see if we got owner discounts ( going to say no). One person working desk during checkout time. Anyone can access the resort and use it..no security. You have to carry and set up your own umbrella and chairs ( one poor woman got hit with an umbrella not secured) and apparently if they know that you are not going to upgrade because you just did..you are ignored!!! AC barely worked in tower. No stores opened in tower like they promised. No vending machines in tower. Teenagers screaming off balcony to passerbys until 3am. Apparently westgate mb is the ugly stepchild since all the stuff they promised is STILL not there. And they told us we would get an extra week to use in 2014. Yeah no..it expires next week. So glad we didnt bring friends!!!
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing vacation getaway on the white-sand beaches of the Grand Strand at the award-winning Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, which lies in the heart of the beautiful coastal resort of Myrtle Beach and across the street from Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort provides convenient access to area attractions, amusement parks, water parks, entertainment complexes such as Broadway at the Beach, shopping outlet malls, family-friendly restaurants, live entertainment venues and trendy nightlife. Guests of the Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort enjoy one of the most outstanding stretches of beach on the Grand Strand, as well as an abundance of onsite recreational amenities such as a large heated outdoor pool, lazy river, children’s water play area, lap pool, hot tub spa, recreation center, exercise facility and game room, as well as an onsite golf director who will be pleased to assist you with a golf vacation that meets your needs. The resort’s onsite restaurant, Seaside Café, serves breakfast and dinner daily. Enjoy your favorite cocktail and or grab a quick lunch with spectacular oceanfront views at Coconut Willy’s pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.