“The services was great,and the room were too.I love the...” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Beach Front
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1403 S. Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #131 of 215 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Eastover
“The services was great,and the room were too.I love the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The services was great,and the room were too.I love the location,but next time i hope i get ocean front.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights and with having read all the reviews before the trip I was regretting my reservation. But when we checked in and got into our room I was pleased. Everything was simple, not luxury, but we had everything we needed. Yeah the bathroom was a little small, and it was an older hotel. But we were pleased with what we had. Our stay was perfect! No problems.

• Stayed August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I selected this room because of the employee discount I was able to recieve as a Wyndham Worldwide employee. Initially we had reservations for the Hilton Garden Inn, which might I add was a very nice hotel with very nice rooms and a type that we are used to staying in. We should have just kept that reservation and paid the extra $300 that we were saving by selecting Days Inn. With this being my second trip to Myrtle Beach, I knew that some hotels right on the beach weren't all that they were cracked up to be but figured for $200 from $500 we would give it a shot. First off, the elevators smelled like smoke and dirt, we could hardly breathe. The walls and exterior of the entire hotel was very old and very outdated. The walls in and outside of the rooms were apparently paper thin because every morning we heard a baby crying constantly in the room beside us. One night we heard someone saying how many roaches they saw in the hallway. The bed sheets had stains on them so my husband and I elected to not even sleep in the bed. The bathroom tub was very old, dirty, and rusted. We took showers with flip flops on and would highly recommend that to anyone chosing to stay here. The first night we slept there, I ended up getting sick due to the dirty ac filters and carpet. We knew it was from the room because the minute we left the room, my sinuses and sore throat instantly got better but when we came back each time, the stuffy nose, sore throat and coughing came right back. Ultimately, this was a poor choice and we would never stay here again regardless of the discount or price. One star was even too good of a rating in our opinion.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here, choose another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here for two nights solo. I was touring the coast and stopped in MB for two nights to rest. I've been to MB a million times so i knew what to expect. Rooms are very old and beat up but decent. Most sub $100 rooms in June are beat up and old. The walls were extremely thin and in the summer there are sure to be wild children and partying teenagers. Wireless signal was solid and there are is a restaurant/bar right next door. Easy access to the beach. If you are going to be out most of the day till late at night, this is a good bargain.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Room 419. Luckily we didn't have any roaches in our room. I'm a bigger lady and doing anything in the bathroom was near impossible for me to do due to tight space. The sleep number beds were broken and pretty uncomfortable. Location was convenient but parking situation wasn't the best.

Biggest complaints would be that it was VERY noisy at night and the bathroom was far away from being ideal.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Days Inn Beach Front? Share your experiences!