We stayed here Thur and Fri nights. It was a great value. On Thursday we had the indoor pool and hot tub to ourselves. Friday night, of course, we didn't have the same luck. The fitness room's equipment included a couple treadmills, 2 bikes, an eliptical, and a weight machine. The equipment was worn, but worked fine.
Our room was clean and didn't smell strongly of disinfectant as I had read on earlier reviews. We ate at the breakfast buffet ($7) which was fine. We also ordered to-go a small pizza from the cafe. It also was good. However, don't order drinks to go. They are tiny...buy one from the vending machine.
The office staff was friendly and made a point to remember us. Right before we checked out we were able to watch dolphins/porpoises swim next to shore for a good half and hour. A nice perk that the hotel really didn't have anything to do with. <;
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc