This was my second trip to the Grande Shores and not much has changed since our last visit in 2010. First off the location is fabulous! It's right on the beach, walking distance to the grocery store and many restaurants and shops. We received great service from all the staff and we enjoyed the Shoreline Café for happy hour!! The property itself just looks tired. I understand these hotels take a beating from the salty air, but there was just something about it that made it seem like it needs attention (more that just a fresh coat of paint). After our first night we asked to change rooms because we found ants in the bathroom and the gal at the front desk handled this professionally and promptly. I was also surprised that this place makes you pay a deposit at the time of booking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc